Have you ever walked the cobblestone streets of Europe with the smell of freshly baked breads wafting through the air? Or sipped your rich coffee slow and long as a lively musician strummed some Spanish guitar on the sidewalk?
While most of us can’t go to Europe to re-create this ambiance, we can set the stage for a date mimicking the elements that create such romance.
Plan a “Meet Me in Paris” date for you and your honey.
1. Book your trip. Block it out on the calendar, because we both know that unless its on there, it may not happen.
3. Send a love note. Take the time to affirm, encourage, and communicate positive thoughts about your relationship.
4. Print the Questions. Good conversation accompanies romance. Let these get the fires burning…
5. Cue the Music. This date, above all the rest, requires music as the background. You simply cannot do it without it! Go to my Spotify playlist to bring a piece of Europe to your town! Oh La La Paris
6. Bring this sheet to practice speaking French. Learn the language of LOVE.
7. Grab a Europe-inspired movie flick. This transports you to Europe in your own living room.