This date is going to be heart healthy in multiple ways! We all know that exercise is a must for a healthier body, but it’s also a great way to build connection with your spouse. For my husband, recreational companionship is his #1 preferred mode of spending time together. Whether it is hiking, biking, skiing, or golf, he’s one happy man when we are active together. Even if your partner is not wired the same, anyone benefits from breaking out of the routine and trying something new.
1. First things first, get the date on the calendar!!! I mean it. Did you miss last month’s date?
Let’s move on. No looking back. Find the eye of the tiger and get your running shoes and romance on this round! 🙂
Crystal of New Shop Design helped me design some fabulous graphics this month.
2. Send a love note during the month for a warm-up!
3. Read about the proven benefits to working out together, and decide which option you will plan. Listen to one of the two playlists I created for this date while you plan. It will get you pumped!!
1. POP Healthy & Happy OR
Be sure to listen to MUSIC during your date. That’s why I create these playlists for you. Music has a huge affect on people and motivates!!
4. Print out the question and cut them up so that they are ready for your date.
5. Consider adding a late-night sports movie to relax after all that exercise!
6. Print the Healthy Couple’s Idea list and make working out together a regular part of your lives. Watch the heart grow strong!
What do you do to get your healthy on with your honey?